Lineage II
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

Long time no see. I search for Stephane.

AuteurMessage
Dark Light

Long time no see. I search for Stephane. Empty
MessageSujet: Long time no see. I search for Stephane.   Long time no see. I search for Stephane. Icon_minitimeMar 12 Sep - 15:03

Hello everyone. Excuse me that I talk in english.

I am Steven / Dark Steven / Dark Light from Lineage 2 Dragon Network from the old ages ( 2005s ) when Dragon Network was C3.

I was playing with you all back then, in your clan, and I still have some memories I need to talk with you all, in all time.

But the reason why am I here is that I am searching for Stephane Z. ( Carst ). I haven't heard from him in a very long time... I really hope he is alright. I really hope everyone of you is okay.

One thing I regret is that I haven't contacted none of you in a very long time, I haven't kept any contacts ever since I was a boy, even though I could.

Tell me, if anyone is you is still online here, that you are okay, and reply to me at my email ( stefan.cristian at rogentos.ro ) if you still have the possibility of talks.

And if you find Stephane Z.... tell him that I searched for him.

Merci,
Stefan
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Long time no see. I search for Stephane.
Page 1 sur 1